Site 1. Paradox English Demo V0.91: https://anonfiles.com/file/2420256f17930e12e0ea811e1f05731b
Site 2. Paradox English Demo V0.91: https://mega.co.nz/#!SVYFHCJJ!LU3fZp6ufyiakKrFBZ9i_flRJq3gNym6fARS_P_8xjs
Forgot a file, updated to .91.
All right, it’s still not done, but it’s getting close! All the NPCs (except one guy, I think) are translated. Still plenty of battle and castle lines not done, and h-scenes. The Dog Girl loss scene is done (Pochi’s castle scene is virtually identical, but isn’t in there). Both Melk castle scenes are done too.
FYI, if you load an old save, some strings like character names won’t show up translated because they’re part of your save file. The current map you saved on won’t be translated either until you leave and come back to it.
First, you need an RPG Maker Decrypter. There are a few of these, but this one is good:
If you’re having issues with that one, try this: http://www.mediafire.com/?xweoqp2ieep5mxv
0. If you already decrypted the RPGMaker files before, you don’t need to do it again. Just overwrite the translation folder with the new files.
1. Download and extract MGQ Paradox Demo into a directory. To avoid locale issues, you should probably rename the directory so that it does not contain Japanese characters.
2a. Run the tool I linked.
2b. File->Open File, pick Game.rgss3a.
2c. Tools->Extract All Files
2d. Success! Close the decrypter.
3. Move decrypted Data and Graphics files from Extract to the game’s base directory, overwriting all duplicates in the game’s original Data and Graphics directories.
4. Delete or rename Game.rgss3a or you’ll get an error on launching the game.
5. Extract the patch into the game’s base directory, adding a Translation folder and overwriting Game.ini.
6. Launch Game.exe. That’s it!
Hopefully when Paradox comes out for real I’ll have someone make me an installer of sorts.